domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

the sports......



The sport has been an important part of my life because my family has always been associated with at least one football. This has been a favorite not only for my family, but also by many people in the world because it uses only one ball and is easy to play.
It is a team sport, sometimes rude and need physical and mental skills, while women deny it, jajajjajajajja. Since I was a little boy, I play by my father, I always went to the stadium in which he played, I practiced doing that well with other children.
But football is not the only sport I have practiced in sports lessons at school we had to practice different sports, always doing the classical as: volleyball, basketball, athletics, baseball, gymnastics and others who were like games where we ran or had to use a ball. It was always one of my favorite courses because it was played outdoors and for me it was always a game (although it required me beyond my capabilities) could also talk and share with my classmate, it was really the best.

Now I'm in college, continued playing soccer, and spent time swimming, but less and less regularly I think that the more physical activity, I was more happy, do not think it was just because I was a child. Sport is really important in life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario