miércoles, 7 de abril de 2010

The biggest relax of the world


Wow, the pleasure to attain the relax in certain circumstances of trouble, of those most desperates, is priceless. Few technological elements in this world can produce this relax, one of them is W.C..
The choice may seem stupid, or funny but i thik that this people never imagined a life whitout W.C.; that would uncomfortable be being in a problematic situation and having to go to the foot of a tree to be quiet, be seen and smelled all be passing through there, have to be cleaned with a piece of tree and surely being dirty. I don't know what I would do.
So, the W.C. is a sanitary element used to colect and dispose of human waste into a sewerage system, removing the depositions of the houses.

My first time with this wonderful and comfortable invention, I don't remember it, because since I have use of reason that I use, but the thing that I remember are relaxing moments of intimacy, thinking only in monkey business, taking me more time than I should.

I hope that don't you take this opinion as a joke, think in my reflection about this seriously.
Bye and see ya'.

4 comentarios:

  1. wajajaja, good idea Cesar, i`m according with you, is a great invention, very comforting!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. juajuajuajuajuaajuajuajuajuajuajuajuajuajuajua
    juajuajuajuajuajuajuajuajuajua!!!!!!!!

    the picture is so funny!!!

    Ah, old Cesar, a time machine would be a nice present. i'm waiting for it...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wuajajajjajjajajajajjaawuajjajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajaajjajajaajjaajjaajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajaajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajjaja!!!

    you're so funny.. ajajajajjaaj I cannot stop laughing !!!

    I really like your blog, I'll visit more often.

    See you tomorrow, good luck with Pichilemu's rivers... ajaja

    goodbye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Cesar, this is a bvery interesting post! It even smells like the picture!

    ResponderEliminar