miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

Flute sopranino


Can be seem ridiculous, but their sound reassuring even at the beasts, to me too. I,m talking about the flute sopranino, an instrument very simple that anyone can play. I´m one of those in anyone.
In my leisure I play the flute sopranino, because relax me and I enjoy hear my favorites songs played by me. Whenever i’m bored or stressed, I take the flute to play anything, any song that spring to my mind, as classical music, sound tracks of films or anything. I’m not a devote student of this instrument, is only a hobbie of a amateur that love’s the good sounds. Due to I play it in some ocassions when I want hear again a song that sound in tv, radio or in my mind.
I played the flute since the last year of high school, when my teacher of musical education lent me his flute for a year. I remember that I played with my friend from that time; he with the piano and I with the flute obviously. We played our love songs and improvised play from those songs. Was cool. Really I loved did, because i thought that i was a musician, but when I listened me, I down from my ideas.

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh, this time you can't be comic, jaja

    I remember when I can't make the flute sound, jojojo

    Keep playing and practicing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Do you play with the mask on? Are you the Pied Piper of Hamelin????

    ResponderEliminar