miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

Moving everithing, including.....


Hello again companions:
Uufffff, is terrible talk about this theme, but sometimes is good released something of our bad reminds.
Well, I remember that I was watching TV in a country nearby to beach; then I’m feel so sleepy and I go to my tent. I Wrapped to my self with the sleepbag (my cousin was sleeping next to me), in the mean time that I was nearly to sleep, precede to move the surface, some softly, i soy to myself “na’h, it’s another simple seismo”. But suddenly the movement began to be stronger, until reach a point that i think “this is a earthquake”. Then quickly I awoke to my cousin telling: “ wake up %#//=, this is a eartquake, wake up”. He just listen to me, he was very sleepy, but we leave whitout sneakers to the sand. My mother and my father were hugging, very scared. I didn’t feel the same, but my thoughts were with two people, my brother and my girlfriend, specially she.
My neighbours were in a party very drunk, hallucinating and talking only crap; anyway were polite asking us about our condition.
That night was very long, not only for me, for all the people who suffered the effects of this movement.
This is to learn, only to learn that our lifes are fragile.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi lightblue Cesare, you text confirms me your homosexuality, you was sleeping with your brother... ¡¡¡¡wake up fuc...moth... aweo..ao...stand up idi... ruuuuun for your life son of...ch!!!!! jajaja i can imagine you.

    ResponderEliminar